The premise upon Proverbs 11:14 which says, “Where no counsel is, the people fall: but in the multitude of counselors there is safety.”
Our Counseling Department provides spiritual support to members of our congregation under a confidential, non-judgmental and compassionate atmosphere.
The services we offer, include:
- Relationship and Pre-marital Counseling
- Marital Counseling
- Spiritual Counseling and Deliverance
- Academic and Career Counseling
- Financial Counseling.
For more inquiries or to schedule an appointment, please email:
The Group’s Slogan: God’s Generals……………Breaking New Grounds.
To build heaven-bound vessels committed to meeting the needs of the people through drama ministrations and their ways of life.
To raise and develop members with passion for ministering through acting by harnessing talents and skills, and through continuous sharing of God’s will with His people for better knowledge of and relationship with God.
- Plan seminars and conferences to train members and polish their skills.
- organize retreats to spiritually equip and prepare members for the task.
- Minister to the needs of members spiritually, mentally, physically, and morally.
- Present quality drama ministrations during Rhema Chapel worship services.
- Honor external invitations for ministration as long as the church leadership approves.
- Produce household Christian movies.
This is a program scheduled to hold at least twice a year. It is a night of spellbinding drama experience focused on reconnecting people to God and refreshing their relationship with Him
SEMINARS & CONFERENCES
Training is planned annually to groom members in skills necessary for successful drama ministry.
Retreats are put together to spiritually equip and prepare members for the task of the ministry. It’s a time to refresh, reconnect, and receive God’s heartbeat for the people. It takes place on a quarterly basis.
Do you want to be one of God’s Generals?