Rhema Kids Club is a free after-school program where grades 1-6 children can get assistance with their homework.
What is the goal of Rhema Kids Club Program?
- To provide additional time for children struggling academically to improve on needed skills
- To help bridge existing achievement gaps through academic support
- To support all-round development of the children – academic, spiritual, physical, and emotional
What we offer:
- Homework Help – Math, Language Arts, Science
- Bible story, Fun games, Crafts, Gym etc.
- Healthy snack and meal
Why join the club:
- An ideal option for working parents or new immigrant families with language barriers who are unable to assist their children with challenging homework and reading.
- Safe after-school environment
What children should know:
- Respect Volunteers: Listen to and obey them
- Respect Others: No name calling, hitting, or bullying behaviors
- Respect Equipment and the Facility: Use the space and equipment provided safely and help clean up as needed.