Rhema Kids Club is a free after-school program where grades 1-6 children can get assistance with their homework.
What is the goal of the Rhema Kids Club Program?
- To provide additional time for children struggling academically to improve on needed skills
- To help bridge existing achievement gaps through academic support
- To support the all-round development of the children – academic, spiritual, physical, and emotional
What we offer:
- Homework Club
- Homework Help: Math, Language Arts, Science
- Bible story, Fun games, Crafts, Gym, etc.
- Healthy snack and meal
- Kids Summer Program (July | 1st Week – August | 4th Week)
- Youth Teenagers Mentorship Program (In-Progress)
Why join the club:
- An ideal option for working parents or new immigrant families with language barriers who are unable to assist their children with challenging homework and reading.
- Safe after-school environment
What children should know:
- Respect Volunteers: Listen to and obey them
- Respect Others: No name-calling, hitting, or bullying behaviors
- Respect Equipment and the Facility: Use the space and equipment provided safely and help clean up as needed.