We Are Reopening From Sunday July 12, 2020
I am happy to announce that we will officially reopen with Phase one on Sunday, July 12, 2020. However, the experience would be different from what we were used to prior to COVID-19, but I can assure you that our God is good and we will be fine.
The church will be reopening using the three-phase approach described below:
- Phase 1: One service only with physical distance and health guidelines in place. Pre-registration will be enforced.
- Phase 2: Two services with physical distance and health guidelines in place. Pre-registration will be enforced.
- Phase 3: Church resume back to normal. No registration to attend any of the services.
The following are some of the changes to expect as we resume back in the church:
- All members will be required to pre-register but we encourage seniors and children to stay at home for now, if possible.
- Attendance will be marked at the entrance by the ushers before being allowed into the auditorium.
- You will be seated by an usher based on the pre-registered list.
- There is no children’s church for now. All children less than 12 years will be seated with their parents during the service.
- Masks will be recommended for members to be worn during prayers and praise sessions. The church will make provision for disposable masks.
- Separate entrance and exit will be enforced.
- You will not be able to attend if you’re experiencing any symptoms associated with COVID19. We ask you to please take the AHS self-assessment before attending a service.
- To adhere to physical distancing guidelines, click here to register to attend the service.
- The deadline to register in advance is Friday 9 pm preceding the Sunday service.
- During this first phase of reopening, we will be having only one service every Sunday and will start by 9 am.
Thank you for your continued support and I look forward to welcoming you and your family back to the auditorium.
God bless you!
Ayo Adejumobi, Senior Pastor