Jesus is the Christ; the Son of the Living God. This might seem like a difficult idea to understand as you might wonder how could the invincible God possibly have a biological son? A simple way to understand Jesus’ identity as the Son of God is that Jesus is God in human form.
How Should I Respond?
Making the decision to commit your life to following Jesus is the best choice you could ever make. He loves you and wants what’s best for you. Below are important steps to beginning a relationship with Jesus Christ.
There simple and powerful Steps to Salvation
- Acknowledge all your sins (Acts 2:36 – 38)
- Confess those sins (Galatians 5:19-21)
- Ask for forgiveness (1 John 1:9)
- Repent of those sins (Acts 3:19)
- Forsake all your old ways and sinful habits (Luke 14:33)
- Join a God’s Family (Hebrews 10:25)