Creative Excellence, Communicating Vision.
- To effectively enhance, complement and serve the worship and pastoral ministries of Rhema Chapel.
- To spiritually grow, create, and dream bigger.
- To aid, direct, and inspire members in worship, and attention to the Word.
- To assist in vision-casting through professional graphics, sounds, imagery, and videos.
As God enables us, we shall:
- Perfect PowerPoint presentations to an unprecedented creative and technical level.
- Employ worship presentation software and hardware to its full potential in services and programs.
- Employ industry standards in sounds, graphics and video production to enhance services, evangelism, programs and conferences.
- Produce and maintain a quality, cutting-edge interactive website.
- Create quality promotional and house materials using print and digital media.
- Produce a cutting-edge webcast ministry.
- Maintain a master file of songs with accurate lyrics, labels, punctuations and spellings.
- Present announcements visually, making the most of color, graphics, wording, and sound available to us.
- Accurately prepare slide presentations to enhance speakers’ notes, as requested.
- Precisely present songs, announcements, and notes with minimal error, immediately correcting errors that occur as soon as possible after notice.
- Resourcefully seek constant improvement in every area of presentation.
- Cheerfully serve and work with related departments, communicating respectfully with all individuals despite deadlines, pressure, or last minute changes.
- Regularly communicate with the Pastorate, keeping them abreast of changes, budget concerns, challenges, etc.
- Faithfully perform all duties with God as our inspiration and the reason we serve.